We are looking for a Technical Content Writer to produce high-quality documentation/case studies that contributes to the overall success of our organization. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, CTO, BU Heads and usability experts to create case studies which can showcase our technical prowess to prospect customers in the market.
Excellent communication and teamwork skills, including willingness and ability to consult with subject matter experts from engineering, support, and product management.
• Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organisational standards
• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
• Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience
• Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
• Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches/processes for improvement.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
• 1-2 years’ industry experience as an effective technical content writer
• Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
• Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
• Experience working with engineering to improve user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.