We are seeking a Team Leader with a minimum of 5 -7 years of expert-level experience with Magento & PHP to enhance and improve our existing eCommerce solutions.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have architecture experience along with hands-on Team handling experience.
- The candidate must be able to work as a lead to help mentor/train junior developers so that over time they improve their knowledge and scale to the next level.
- Should have excellent database design and implementation skills.
- Magento certification will be a major advantage.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and Scrum Methodologies.
- Candidates must have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem-solving and have the ability to take technical ownership with respect to development changes.
- Ability to write clean, well-engineered code that comply with accepted standards, and test web applications.
- Understanding of the Magento business user tools and Magento product lines (Cloud, BI, OMS, Shipping)
- Integrate with major external systems including ERP, CRM, OMS, payment gateway system, middleware, and other systems
- Keep up to date with all industry changes and the latest methodology within the digital commerce industry
- Ability to architect complex services, consultatively
- Ability to develop custom extensions, and customize third-party extensions based on requirements.
- Ability to optimize the Magento site to improve performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The individual in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Handling a team of developers under him/her.
- Translate functional requirements from business users into sound technical designs that meet business objectives.
- Provide subject matter expertise for use of the Magento platform.
- Working with the infrastructure team, recommend architecture changes to improve performance and availability.
- Proactively offer solutions to complex technical problems.
- Developing Custom modules/extensions.
- Extending Magento modules.
- Custom Theme development.
- Integration with Third-party Services
- Manage the repository of the project and deploy the code to the server.