Benefits of ERP for your Business
Emvigo ERP is a complete solution for your enterprise. It is a robust platform built on Java J2EE with Service Oriented and REST Architecture. Emvigo ERP is compatible with all major databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and SQL Server. There is support for XML RPC, SOAP, and SyncML integration protocols. It incorporates the Apache Tomcat and Geronimo servers and supports Java 6. It has SSL support, OWASP, and encryption of sensitive data for security. Emvigo ERP integrates with POS, Outlook, and mobile services with handler based on Jason. It also integrates with affiliates such as eBay, Google base, Google check out, and Amazon.
Emvigo ERP integrates all elements of your business into one system and gives you the ultimate power. Emvigo ERP is like having a bird’s eye view over your business. If your business is powered by EMVIGO ERP, you no longer miss any clients due to the lack of attention of your sales team, you can gain a deeper financial insight across the enterprise, you can control the manpower of your organization within a few mouse clicks, you can change the managerial structure or even organization structure with in few minutes, you can gain access to the all happenings of each department of your organization.
- Complete visibility into all the important processes, across various departments of an organization (especially for senior management personnel).
- Automatic and coherent workflow from one department/function to another, to ensure a smooth transition and quicker completion of processes. This also ensures that all the inter-departmental activities are properly tracked and none of them is ‘missed out’.
- A unified and single reporting system to analyze the statistics/status etc. in real-time, across all functions/departments.
- Since same (ERP) software is now used across all departments, individual departments having to buy and maintain their own software systems is no longer necessary.
- ERP systems can provide Business Intelligence functionalities, that can give overall insights on business processes and identify potential areas of problems/improvements.
- Since ERP is a modular software system, its possible to implement either a few modules (or) many modules based on the requirements of an organization. If more modules implemented, the integration between various departments may be better.
- assisting you in defining your business processes and ensuring they are complied with throughout the supply chain;
- protecting your critical business data through well-defined roles and security access
- enabling you to plan your work load based on existing orders and forecasts
- providing you with the tools to give a high level of service to your customers
- translating your data into decision making information
- Since a Database system is implemented on the backend to store all the information required by the ERP system, it enables centralized storage/back-up of all enterprise data.
- ERP systems are more secure as centralized security policies can be applied to them. All the transactions happening via the ERP systems can be tracked.
- ERP systems are especially helpful for managing globally dispersed enterprise companies, better.